Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Benny Madison

Oh, back to school
Back to school
Try to prove that
I'm not a tool

As a thirty-year-old junior, transfer student, you notice some things upon re-entering the classroom. First, I am old. Not so much "creepy-old," but 'old' none the less. Second, I can't see diddly-squat. Time for the ol' Lasik. Thirdly, I still hate math of any kind. You can't fool me by calling it "Basic Statistics." There's nothing basic about it and it is math. If it involves a calculator, I suck at it. Lastly, there are some things that have changed for the better. Nobody has knocked my books out of my hand and onto the hallway floor yet. My lunch money is intact as well. This could be because the students assume I'm a teacher, a cop, or a sasquatch.
Whatever happened to recess time?




Ben Wilcox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never could see when you were young in school.

And if you are doing math with a calculator, you are probably doing it wrong :)

How are classes going? Aren't you right around midterms?