Friday, March 02, 2007

Twins rock!

So, I had the awesome honor of baby-sitting my friends' twins today. They are 4 years old and quite the pair! They are really cool little people, and I love to be around them. I'm quite sure I'm not the world's greatest child-care provider, but nobody got hurt today (especially me!). Here's a tip to aspiring baby-sitters: take the kids out of the house. It makes the day go by faster, and there are more opportunities for memory-building experiences. You don't have to do anything that expensive or thrilling---just different scenery seems to make a world of difference to the kids.
One quick story: the male twin and I chilled out to some tunes for my last hour there. It was just him and me because his sister was at school. We didn't do anyting but lay on the couch and enjoy the music. He was so content and relaxed. He loves music a lot. It was a great reminder to me to slow down and just listen once in a while . . .Thanks, J.

No comments: